AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Islamization of knowledge.
- To create unity among ummah.
- To represent Islam in its pure and true form.
- To give scientific, current affairs, and technical knowledge to students of Islamic studies.
- To present Islamic knowledge to students of various professions, for example, 1500 verses from Quran which are based on various subjects.
- To do subjective analysis of Quran and to implement it in every field.
- To give alternative and best way to various problems which world is facing (democracy , capitalism , liberalism, socialism)